June was so crazy busy
that I hardly took any pictures!
I worked a lot decorating ice cream cakes
down at Cold Stone....
We had a million showings on the house....
The boys had TWO week-long campouts...
(with the laundry to match!)
We cleaned up an old lady's yard for her...
Trey had his TWELFTH birthday!!!
(I have no idea why I have no pictures!)
He had a football party at the park.
And a BBQ.
I can't believe he's 12!
And I can't believe I don't have any pictures!!!! Ugh!
Skyler was super excited to have him come into
Young Men's.
Especially for the campouts!
I'm so glad that they have so much fun together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!!!
Here is just a silly picture of Josh.
Being cool.
And Skyler,
on his first day of WORK!
At Cold Stone, of course!
He enjoyed making money,
but not scrubbing drains. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment