Tuesday, January 1, 2013

April

Skyler started Track season!


It was still pretty chilly outside for the first meet!



He did a great job!!!
(despite that darned asthma)
Impressive!



EASTER!!!

We colored a bazillion eggs!


Cutie pies...



Josh got a kite for Easter,
and really enjoyed flying it at the park.
I think that the word
DELIGHT
fits this occasion. :)



BYU Women's Conference!

Every spring,
thanks to my sweet, sweet husband/babysitter,
my mom and I get the chance to go to Women's Conference.
I just love spending time with her.
A big group of girls go with us.
We attend wonderful classes about all kinds of things.
Marriage, kids, stress, our callings, the Gospel....
You name it,
there is a class for it!
It's a great time to recharge and redirect.
And have a lot of fun along the way. :)
And we're not crazy~loud~wild at ALL!!! 


This year I even met up with my roommate
 from BYU freshman year!
It was so great!




No comments: