Are you ready for this, people?
Here is our summer!
And since I haven't blogged since the end of spring,
I'm calling it the "quarterly report" :)
We kicked of the summer with Trey's 11th birthday!
His plan was to play football with his friends at the park.
We added a BBQ and a cake, and it was a party!!!
I was at work, when Jeremy texts me
that there are free puppies in the grocery
store parking lot....
And we came home with Bella. :)
She's a doll.
She was so tiny....*sigh*
Skyler did swim team again this summer.
(Paige did too, but she did NOT want to do the meet. lol)
So, here he is after one of his races.
He did great!
Here is Trey during his Arrow of Light ceremony.
He really enjoys scouting,
and is having a great time in 11 year old scouts!
Are you tired yet???
Trey decided to spend some of his birthday money
on a pool that everyone could fit in!
I didn't see the kids for DAYS.
Paige and Skyler did the Cortez Triathalon.
It was so much fun!
Paige swam 100M, biked 2 miles and ran 1 mile!
She pushed herself really hard and made it all the
way through without stopping! Yay!!!
Skyler swam 200M, biked 3.5 miles, and ran 2.5.
He ended up getting first place!
Awsome!
Skyler qualified for districts in his 50M backstroke.
We ran up to Grand Junction to watch.
It was a really fun environment at the indoor
pool at Mesa State, with music pumping
and his name in lights on the scoreboard. Fun!
This is Bella taking Josh and I for a walk. :)
(don't you love Josh's "friend" riding with him?)
We've been walking 5 miles a day to keep
her hyperactivity to a minimum. :)
To be continued.......
3 comments:
You have great pictures and great kids, I so wish you had more time to blog!!
I see you walking every morning with your kids and that not-so-small-anymore puppy. You are amazing.
How did I miss this! So fun! I love how your kiddo's are following in your active awesome footsteps. You are my hero! :)
Post a Comment