Spring has sprung!
This is the spring cleaning
of my camera. :)
A collage of pictures for your viewing pleasure!
Easter.
Josh was sick (hence the pjs),
but well enough to play a water-gun-shooting-Easter-Bunny.
Malako.
*sigh*
We got the cutest, sweetest puppy.
We had so much fun with him for 3 weeks.
Then he got too aggressive for my comfort
and we had to say good-bye.... :(
But he is happily providing companionship
for an elderly man and learning to take
care of sheep. :)
Science Fairs.
Friends. :)
Moth.
Grandma Patti found this giant moth in her field
and Paige got to take it for show and tell.
Awsome!!!
Track.
Skyler got to run in his first middle school track meet.
He practiced with the team all spring.
It's made up of 7th and 8th graders.
He got to be an alternate in a meet and was so excited!
He ran the 50M.
As he went to the starting line,
he was by FAR the shortest one.
I was so nervous for him.
He kept changing his lead foot,
trying to figure out which one felt better to start on...
They shot the starting gun,
and he hesitated.
Then he took off and beat them all!
It was awsome!!! :)
Trey had his 5th grade track meet.
He won his 50M, too.
And did an awsome job on his mile.
(it must have been the hair)
(or the fact that he and his friends
ran a mile every recess to practice...)
Josh yelled, "GO TREY!!!" at the top
of his lungs during every race.
We had so much fun!
Bike Training.
Josh spent a solid hour on his bike,
up and down the hallway...
and by the end,
he could pedal.
Wow.
That's determination!
Wind.
Wind.
Wind.
Did I mention that it's been a little breezy around here?
My kids got inventive.
They tied Walmart bags to fishing line
and made their own kites.
They actually work better than real kites!
Great imaginations!!!
And that is a recap of our spring!
Let summer begin!!!
5 comments:
I love all the pictures!! I am totally impressed by Skyler, that is awesome!
oh it all looked so fun! what great runners you have in your family. taking after their mama?? :)
Crazy spring! I'm so glad we get to be here with you! I love the kites! Great pics!
This is the most I've ever enjoyed Spring cleaning. You have beautiful, smart, FAST kids!
Way to go little speed demons! I tell ya, they take after you Raedene.
Post a Comment