Monday, April 18, 2011

Blue.....

My baby turned TWELVE....
Where has the time gone?

Skyler has always been my sunshine-boy.
Such a gentle, happy soul.
I'm constantly in awe of his good-ness.
It just shines right out of his eyes.
He's so loving and kind.
He loves babies and animals.
And the Sunday Funnies. :)
He's so aware of the important things...
He always wants to do and be his very best.
I couldn't ask for more...
I love you, Skyler-bug!

p.s. I don't call him that anymore... :)

He chose to take a good friend snowboarding
for his birthday this year.
And Dad got to go too!
It was a great day!!!
Okay.
This is the saddest part of ALL.
I asked him what kind of cake he wanted this year?
BLUE.
"Just blue, Mom.
You know, just plain."
Blue.

Blue it is...

Happy Birthday Skyler!!!

4 comments:

JJLanier said...

Joe said something about Skyler turning twelve and I could hardly believe him! I'm afraid it will sneak up on us too! Dallin will be turning eight the end of this year.

Good job on the cake!

Emily said...

What a sweet heart! But 12? That is just crazy...teenage years are coming. It's a good thing you are such an awesome mom.

oodlesofoversons said...

That is CRAZY!!! Wasn't it yesterday that we were at the rec center in Ft. Collins celebrating his 1st bday???? Wow. Time flies! He is such a cute boy and I'm sure he'll be a great little deacon!

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Oh my heavens I cannot believe Skyler is 12! He has just grown up so fast but I love his big grin he just is so dang cute! (handsome).