I love that! I was wondering about that!
That is the sweetest thing! I don't have such inspiring graffiti at my house!
You made me cry. I love that.
I love how you trace over it...I would do the exact same thing. So dang sweet.
I LOVE IT!!! And I'm glad you got a picture of it, too!
That is so cute! I found your blog from Kathryn's blog. Hope you don't mind me checking it out once in a while ;) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that! I was wondering about that!
That is the sweetest thing! I don't have such inspiring graffiti at my house!
You made me cry. I love that.
I love how you trace over it...I would do the exact same thing. So dang sweet.
I LOVE IT!!! And I'm glad you got a picture of it, too!
That is so cute! I found your blog from Kathryn's blog. Hope you don't mind me checking it out once in a while ;) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment