Thursday, October 13, 2011

Summer: part two

.....continued...

These are my kids with the Olsen kids.
We ADORE them,
and they moved. :(
We were all soooo sad and we miss them!

Here we are at our friends' super fun pond.
Everyone just hangs out there all summer long.
The kids get to play, and the moms get to gab.
TOO fun!!!
This crazy dog....
She loves the mud. LOVES.
I soooo don't.
Jeremy heard a sound in his motor...
a MEOWING sound!
He had picked up this little hitch-hiker
somewhere along the way...
We found him a good home at the animal shelter.
I think we have enough animals at our house for now! :)
I LOVE this picture!
Josh picked me flowers all summer long,
and Trey caught this pic as he brought them to me.
Awwww....
We got to visit the Olsens!
It was so much fun!
The kids can't wait to go back.
B.F.F. :)
To be continued again....

2 comments:

JJLanier said...

I have just been wondering what you were up to. How fun to make a trip to see the Olsen's!
I love the picture of Josh with the flowers! What a sweet boy!

emily said...

so fun catching up with your family. and it was so great seeing you on sunday. your family is just as beautiful as ever. :)

and that pond looks like a child's dream for sure!