I'm playing catch-up with my blog,
so please be patient with me!
-----
At the end of the school year,
the fifth graders at Kemper put on a talent show.
It's a graduation celebration of sorts,
complete with a slide show that some awsome
teachers put together with pictures of
all those kids, from grades 1 to 5.
Very sweet.
-----
For the talent show,
Skyler chose to ride his unicycle as a clown. :)
He was the only one in full costume walking
into the school that morning.
And he wasn't embarassed one bit...
He waved at everyone and made their day a little brigher.
That's my boy!!!
-----
He did a great job,
and we're so proud of him!
As he was sitting down after his performance,
he pulled off his nose.
Some kindergarteners nearby gasped and said,
"LOOK!!! He's not a REAL clown!!!"
I guess they don't really know him! :)
2 comments:
how cute is he!? i love it. i loved that he had guts to do it, too. very sweet.
I had almost given up on you, but I love the new posts. Skyler is an awesome young man you should be very proud. I know I am very happy that my son had 2 great boys to look up to!! :)
Post a Comment