Sunday, July 18, 2010

CAMPING

This is why moms don't particularly care for camping...
And this is why they go anyway...

Dad used to enjoy fishing... kids make it... "interesting"?

But he untangles lines, baits hooks, casts over and over and over...
For them...

Josh LOVES to "bish".
And Dad LOVES to climb trees to untangle lines.

This time, he got his shoe wedged in the branches.

Haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time! :)

Here's Josh eating a leftover chocolate bar for breakfast.

Yum.

We rented a paddle boat.
I was the designated paddler.
Oh, I can't feel my legs!!!

And here is why we LOVE camping!!!!
It's so worth it!

4 comments:

The Yarbrough Clan said...

I can't tell if the kids had fun or not! :) What a great trip! Where did you go?

I also wanted to comment on the big screen tv blog. What a sweet family! I can't imagine many other kids who would sacrafice wii games or something for themselves to buy something for dad!! (I guess now they have a big screen to play wii though huh? :)) We love you guys and can't wait to see you next month!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Since WHEN did I say it was okay to have such gorgeous grown up kids?! Paige has grown up so much! I haven't even met her yet, but I love seeing them "grow up" through your blog. You are such a good mommy! Miss you! I could use one of our kitchen chats every once in a while! ;)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see u guys next week!

Kiffany Veach said...

You are so right about the laundry and the fishing and everything, but the kids sure do love it don't they. I love seeing all the pictures.