I've been a lazy (or too busy, however you want to look at it) mom,
and haven't yet broken out the
fingerpaints.
Everyone knows that when the fingerpaints come out,
you have to be VIGILANT.
No checking the laundry.
No talking on the phone.
No walking away, under ANY circumstances. :)
So, I've been avoiding it.
The other day, I took the plunge.
I shouldn't have been worried.
Josh is Mr. Cleanfreak.
I had to literally talk him into even touching the stuff.
And when he finally did,
he took one look at his fingers,
and GAGGED.
It was classic Josh.
I loved it.
And once he saw that it was okay,
he painted up a storm.
(with one finger at a time)
(didn't even get a drop on his clothes)
(and I folded laundry)
:)
3 comments:
So fun. I need to be better about doing things like that with Ethan!
Cute post. I can't get over how adorable your kids are! I have a Christmas card waiting for you, but I don't have your address. I'm not on Facebook, but if you are and there's a way for us to exchange email or something on there, it might motivate me to sign up, which I've been meaning to do for a long time now. Leave a comment on my blog and let me know! (I created my own blog now instead of our shared family blog.)
Hey Raedene,
It was good to see you the other day. The store looks great--so happy for you guys. Hey can you email me your email address so I can send you an invite to the blog? kyetiff@yahoo.com
Post a Comment