Here is some of the "other fun stuff".
Josh was playing in the cabinet
and got STUCK.
(And Mom just HAD to snap a picture before rescuing him)
Hee, hee!
watching the first snow.
Amazing...

Football (tackle, of course),
played in falling snow.
Which, I'm told, is soooo totally way cooler than normal football.
Who knew?!?
Football... decorating Christmas trees....
It all goes hand in hand, doesn't it?
"What do you mean, I have to wear all this stuff?
Nevermind, then..."
More fun stuff...
I have candy advents for the kids.
I tie a candy for each day onto them.
It seriously took me an hour to do all four kids' advents.
Josh pushed a chair up to them
and devoured his and 1/2 of Paige's before anyone noticed.
Pretty guilty face, I'd say...
On the morning of the 22nd of December,
we woke them up at 4:45
and insisted that they open a present!
The boys opened BYU shirts.
They were going to get on the plane right away
and go to the BYU Bowl game with Dad!
Soooo confused... and sleepy...
And WAY super excited!
They saw Kathryn...
She is on the BYU Flag Team!
Very windy...And cold... In Vegas... :)
BONUS:
BYU won!!! :)
And Paige opened a gift with her own wallet in it.
?!?!?!?!
A day of shopping with mom!
With her own money to spend as she wished!
WOO HOO!!!!
We went to Target, the mall,
the movies (Princess and the Frog),
and ate at Outback.
(Is this MY present or Paige's?)
Paige's favorite part of the day?
"Spending time with you, Mom."
Ditto, Paige.
xoxoxo
And Christmas morning...
Not as early...(Yes!)
Josh had a HARD time waking up. :)
So fun...
They've waited a loooong time to
FINALLY get DS's.
(I braved the Day After Thanksgiving Sale at Walmart. Scary.)
5 comments:
Looks like a great time. I love the shopping day with Paige, I'm jelous! I have a Christmas card for you, but was waiting to get one from you so I would have your address. Just leave me your address, and it'll be a new year card. Love you!
Hahaha! I can't believe Josh got caught in a cupboard! It was so fun to see you guys too! You'll have to make a trip up here to go to the zoo or something! Miss ya.
I love all the pictures. I don't think there ever too many. I am glad all the Christmas suprises worked out!
These are wonderful pictures! I haven't seen the pic with your boys either so that was a pleasant surprise! lol I am so glad for blogs so we can keep in touch!! I love you and your family!
Post a Comment