Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Choo Years Old!

I can't believe my baby is two years old!
Josh is such a joy to our family.
He's always making us laugh.
And giving the most delicious hugs and kisses.
What a blessing he is!!!

So, for his birthday cake,
You'll never guess what he wanted...
Yep!

A CHOOCH!
With a ton of M&M's
and two different kinds of chocolate chips.
A train loaded with candy.
Josh's kind of train. :)
He's great at sharing.
Lucky siblings and cousins...

Paige gave him a sucker in her homemade card.

He didn't want any other gifts. :)

Just look at that happy boy!
We're so lucky to have him in our lives!
Happy Birthday, Josh!

5 comments:

emily said...

cute boy. cute title. :)

and man oh man that is some cake! wow, did you make it???? i can never show my kids that picture. :)

Britt said...

That is MY kind of cake too.

And how is he two when you were just pregnant with him at the pond like 45 minutes ago?!?

oodlesofoversons said...

LOVE the cake. You rock. He is a cutie patootie!

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Oh happy birthday Josh!!!! Such a big boy. I told Jeff that the last picture of Josh looks just like Skyler!
We would love to have you guys down anytime! Please come. Water World this summer sounds fun too! Miss you guys! And great job on the cake!

Linda said...

The cake is awesome and your kids are adorable! I finally started my own blog, but I've only done one post and can't promise to post regularly. But hopefully I'll get some stuff up on it from time to time. Click on my name to get a link to it (not the family one that my sister made for our extended family).