Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dancing Princess

Paige had her dance recital this month.
She worked really hard all year and then danced her heart out at the recital.
She almost decided that she "wasn't going to do this part".
I'm glad she had the courage to do it, because she was beautiful up there!
We were all so proud of her!
What a fun and exciting night!!!
"Rockin' Robin"



"Supercalifragilistic"

Can she be any cuter???


And Daddy gave her flowers backstage after the show...
(She was pretty sure that hers was the best bouquet of all.)

What a beautiful princess we have...

6 comments:

Hatch's said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. I am serious!

oodlesofoversons said...

She is so cute!!

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Adorable!!!! I wish we could have been there to watch her! Miss you guys but we will see you in June!!!!

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Seriously... how could Paige possibly get any cuter? I am so excited for that age and her little costume is so cute... tell her good luck from Jake and I. We are hoping to come down in July and stay for awhile. Jake is now busy with concerts so I rarely see him! Keep in touch... your children are adorable!!

JJLanier said...

She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! you have such a beautiful family!