Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One year old!

It's been a whole year since this little ray of sunshine has come into our family.... Time goes too fast! What a blessing he has been.
Happy birthday, Josh!

We had a penquin theme because he has always kicked his feet like crazy when he's happy or excited. Thus the nickname "Happy Feet".


Silly Aunt Becky thought Josh might like a closer look at his cake...


Are you sure this is okay, Mom?


Yes!!! So yummy!



We love you, Josh...

3 comments:

Britt said...

I swear you just had him like 45 minutes ago! How can he be one?!? He is so dang cute.

Raedene, you have some serious cake talent. I want to order my next child's birthday cake from you. Really.

YouHaveHowMany? said...

So So So So So CUTE!!! What a doll! You MADE that cake? Holy Moly! Don't let my kids see... they miss out! It's Sam's Club all the way for me baby! So good to read up about your fam!

Linda said...

Hey there! We lost touch for a few years it seems and whenever I send out my Christmas cards I do a quick google of your name to see if I can find you and get back in touch again. Finally I did! You're family is beautiful! I'm so glad you have a blog. I'm afraid I don't have one, but I did post a few pictures of my kids on a fmaily blog my sister set up. The address is http://eagarfamily.blogspot.com/. I'd love to exchange addresses and/or email, but am not sure how to do it without posting it out here publicly. Anyway, sorry for the long comment.
And, by the way, that is one amazing penguin cake!
Love,
Linda (Eagar) Simpson