Jeremy is working part-time at the airport,
So we decided to fly up to Denver and go see the ZooLights
with Jeremy's brother and his family...
It was the first flight for Paige and Josh,
and the first one that the boys can remember...
Here they are, getting ready to get on the (little) plane.
Super, WAAAAAY exciting, even though we were all drugged up on Dramamine!!!
Josh pretty much held this position through take-off and for about 10 minutes! He liked the vibrating window and the clouds....
Jeff and Mirissa and cutie-pie, Olivia. We're so happy we got to see you!
We stayed the night with Jeff and Mirissa and the kids (big and small) had tons of fun playing Wii the next morning. Then we had lunch at Olive Garden. (According to Skyler... "A very rare opportunity...") :) YUM!
And back through security to WAIT for four hours while our plane had mechanical problems... (Yikes!!!) We, luckily, have the best behaved kids EVER, and they did great with waiting around. Sooooo glad that Aunt Sasha packed us some extra candy to munch on!
Finally, we got to come home! Josh fell asleep during the take-off and by the time we got there, we couldn't wake anyone up to get off the plane!
What a great way to start 2009!
Happy New Year!
6 comments:
Oh that sounds like you had a good time I wish we could've seen you! Hopefully we'll be getting into our house in Castle Rock soon though. Next time your up this way call us! We'd love to see you!
Raedene! This is Erin and Jake!! I found your blog through Becky's and I love the pictures. Your family is always so adorable and I hope you are doing well. We miss you guys like CRAZY and can't wait to get back to CO to see you!!! You will have to take a look at my blog, I put pictures of the baby on it.... and you were right! They are TOTALLY worth it!! Lots of Love. Erin and Jake
Looks like a great trip. Fun for your kids to ride the plane and the BUS-nothing beats a good bus ride:)
It's funny what they find exciting.
How fun! I'm jealous.
Hey Raedene,
I was looking at Dave and Sarah's blog and saw the link to yours. Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute. I about died when I saw Skyler and Trey. The last pics I have of them were in Fort Collins and Trey was just a baby with a whole ton of black hair sticking straight up. Is it possible that he could get any cuter than that? Apparently yes. It sounds like things in Cortez are going well for you guys. We are down there often, but usually only for a quick weekend. We need to give you a call sometime. Please tell Jeremy hello for Kye and I. Take Care,
Tiffany
Hi Raedene. If I had to do college all over again, I would work for an airline so I too could have those privliges that Jeremy does. That is awesome that you could do that with your kids! You guys look like you are doing great. I get updates on what you are up to all the time from Kathryn. I got her blogging too! Her link is on my page if you want to check it out. I hope all goes well with getting the "go ahead" for the new business. I will defintely be stopping by!
Post a Comment