Thursday, January 26, 2012

wrestling, beanies, goodwill and tea parties

Christmas was tons of fun this year!
At the Bells,
we have a tradition of Christmas Eve morning breakfast.
In PJs.
I LOVE it!!!!
The cousins often gang up on Uncle Kasey.
I think they're getting harder to handle... :)
And we decided to adopt a family this year.
It was so touching to see the kids take gifts to their door...
BEANIES GALORE!!!
Each of my kids got several this year,
which they love!



All the Bell cousins with their new blankets made by Grandma...
Eleven in all!
Thank you, Grandma!!!
At the Yarbroughs,
I didn't take out my camera as much!
But... we also adopted a family for Christmas.
Such a wonderful experience.

And...
we had a gazillion tea parties.
It was pretty much a constant affair.
Sooo much fun!!!
Here are all the cute little cousins eating breakfast.
Adorable!!!
It was a wonderful Christmas full of
goodwill, beanies,
wrestling and tea parties.
Perfect.

No comments: