Monday, December 20, 2010

November

November was full of fun things!
We had the knowledge bowl with Trey.
They did a great job!
Here he is with his team.

Here are my little homeboys. :)
Josh and I went to the Veteran's Day Parade.
Here's Josh and I doing a self portrait.
I couldn't see his smile, so I told him we were
going to try it again....
And this is what I saw when I turned the camera around.
He's such a jokester already! Silly boy! :)

Here's Skyler marching in his first parade.
Yay!!!


And we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.

We're so thankful for all we have,

and for all the wonderful people in our lives.

We are blessed!

1 comment:

Kiffany Veach said...

I am almost as behind as you are!! We act like we are busy or something :)
I just love the pictures with Josh. That boy is so stinking cute, I just love him!!