Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Break 2010

I'm three weeks behind...
But our spring break was fun!
It's worthy of a post!
We got to go to Phoenix to see Aunt Lexie,
Uncle Mitch, Caden and Aubrey.
FUN!!!

Josh is ready to go!!!


They have a bird,

who is also an escape artist.

My kids loved trying to lure him onto their fingers.


Josh tried his hardest to keep up with Caden.
Thanks for sharing your toys, Cade!!!


Josh even tried some fancy four wheeler tricks. :)



We got to go to a bounce house!
A first for our family!
The kids went bonkers and ran for hours...
We tried to go shopping....
But with 6 kids...
Not so much fun...

So, we went to Amazing Jakes instead!
It's an inside carnival, basically.
With an all you can eat buffet and
all the games you could imagine.
Oh, and a carousel.
And a chooch.
We stayed there for 17 1/2 hours, I'm pretty sure...
Wow.



On the way home,
we had to get a picture by a giant cactus.


What a great Spring Break!!!

Thanks Lepetich Family!

4 comments:

Kiffany Veach said...

I am so glad you finally posted something again! I can't believe however that you did not put something about being robbed! I love all the pictures.

Deruchette said...

Looks like fun was had by all!! Love you guys!!

Emily said...

Looks like a great trip. When are you coming north?? I want to see your little super model kids in real life!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Oh! That looked like fun! I sure do miss all my friends I haven't seen in a decade! Ah...speaking of old friends, I watched Josh Owens' little boys the other day! Crazy...they might be moving here, and we are headed to Portland. Anyways, I love watching your kids grow up and seeing how much they resemble you and Jeremy. So fun. I was IM Adam Robb a little while ago. Reminded me of that double date we all went on. Remember that? It was so fun, although I hated the reptile museum. Looks like you are all doing well!