Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mighty, Mighty Titans!

We are the Titans!
The mighty, mighty Titans!
Don't they look tough?

Yeah...

All the other teams shake in their cleats

when this team is around. :)

They're season looks like this:

6-1

In our family, we have a football player (#22),

a cheerleader,

(this is her "rocks-in-the-jug" noisemaker)


a coach/ref,
(he yells instructions to the players and
announces each goal ("TUTDOWN!!!")
with arms above his head,
complete with a victory dance),

and the water boy.
Awsome.
This is a cute (sorry, COOL) pic
of our water boy (on the right)
and our football player (on the left).
GO TITANS!!!!

6 comments:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

I think I say this every time I say something on your blog.... Your kids are so delicious! So so cute and so so fun! You are such a good momma!

emily said...

so fun - for the whole family! i love it. :)

JJLanier said...

how fun!

Emily said...

What a handsome little football player!

oodlesofoversons said...

How fun for everyone!! I can't believe he's a big football player! I love it! And by the way, Carla & Boyd Tanner are in our ward and Carla is my visiting teacher. How small is our world?

Kiffany Veach said...

Brian just thinks that is so cool. I can't wait until Brian is big enough, I know he will have cute cheerleaders, just like Trey does! You are such a great mommy and friend. I have learned so much from you!